As I’ve mentioned before, my office at Central Vacuum Stores is positioned next to our stellar sales team and as such, I can often hear their conversations with you, the customer. Perhaps the central vacuum unit I hear spoken about most often is our Imperium CV300. And for good reason.
Let’s start with the incredible quality you’ll receive with the Imperium CV300.
The CV300 is an all steel central vacuum power unit made of galvannealed steel. Galvannealed steel is made by combining the process of galvanization and annealing. By combining these two processes, the result is a very fine matte finish that acts like a primer and is very rust proof. Joined with the superior powder coated finish, your CV 300 won’t rust or corrode for years and years.
Add to that the powerful, flo-thru motor manufactured by Ametek-Lamb. This manufacturer has provided motors for the very best central vacuum systems for years. No central vacuum system on the market today can give you this kind of performance and value for your money.
The best part? The CV 300 comes with a 10 year motor warranty.
The CV 300 is a bagged central vacuum unit. This allows the user to clean the unit and empty the canister without having to breath any dust or dirt. This is a must-have feature for any homeowners with allergies or breathing difficulties.
- Ideal for homes as large as 7500 square feet
- Air Watts – 740! Nothing compares for the price
- CFM – 138
- Sealed Suction Lift – 138″
- Very Quiet with only 58 Db
- Micro-lined paper bags with optional Maxflo HEPA paper bags available
- Utility inlet included allows for usage right at the power unit
- Includes (1) Paper Bags
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Dirt Capacity – 6.25 Gallons
- Warranty – 10 Year
- Dimensions – 25-3/4″ H x 12-7/8″ D
- Motor – 5.7″ Ultra, 2 Stage, Flow Thru
- Volts – 120
- Amps – 15
Replacement Bag – HPB-1 Disposable Filter Paper Bag
For more photos and information, VISIT HERE!
For central vacuum installation help and “how to,” VISIT HERE!