Step Two: Take A Look At Any Special Needs
- Pets? – Owning a pet is a rewarding experience and can truly make a house a home. But your home needs a vacuum unit designed to properly clean pet fur, dander, and odors.
Expert's Choice: Miele S8 Cat & Dog Canister with a hand-held Turbo brush for upholstery Miele S7 Cat & Dog Upright including a charcoal filter for odor control
- Allergies or health concerns? – If your home needs to be a safe haven for a family member with asthma, allergies, or other health concerns, you need to choose from vacuums featuring HEPA. HEPA is the leading filtration system in the vacuum industry for eliminating harmful contaminants. It’s also vital to choose a unit, even a central vacuum unit, that features an easy-empty dust bag so that you do not inhale vacuumed dirt at each change out.
- Shop HEPA Sanitaire upright vacuums
- Shop Miele canister vacuums (featuring optional or standard HEPA filters)
- Shop for bagged central vacuum power units
Expert's Choice: Installed Central Vacuum System with outdoor exhaust and bagged filtration Miele S8 Kona with HEPA filter and 12-Stage Sealed System Sanitaire SC5815B Sealed HEPA Upright with allergen disposable bag