The Latest Tools & Gadgets For Pet Maintenance
When I was three, my brother and I received a kitten as a Christmas gift from a family friend. In general, we were not “pet people.” My mother was highly allergic to cat dander and my father (once a mail carrier) held a deep seeded grudge against dogs that bordered unhealthy. So when it came time for my parents to graciously accept the purring present, in the back of their mind they were already planning its return.
Unfortunately for them, kids have a way of making you do a vast array of things you never thought you would. In my parent’s case, that included the raising and loving of a long-haired, Himalayan cat. My brother and I were immediately attached and in no time at all, it was apparent he was in our lives to stay. We named him Fred.
Pets find their way into your hearts, homes, and, unavoidably, your wallets. Caring for and maintaining a pet is no small feat – it’s important an owner understand the commitment. But cleaning up after Fido and Furry doesn’t have to be such a deterrent. Here are a few of our favorite tools that take the labor out of Labrador.
Vacuum Attachments For Grooming
Simultaneously vacuum away loose pet hair while grooming your pet!
- Fits most vacuums
- Features flexible rubber bristles to give the feeling of a gentle massage
- Comes apart easily for fast cleaning
- Gentle bristles ideal for long-haired dogs or cats
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Fits standard vacuum wands
- Soft 1/2 in long bristles
- Designed for short-haired dogs
- Features a hand strap along the back to give you the flexibility of cleaning your pet while reproducing the same motions as petting him/her.
Remove fur and hair from your upholstered surfaces quickly and easily!
- No water or cleaning solution needed, so it’s safe for any fabric
- Specially designed sponge material lifts hair & fur
- Can be washed again and again for repeated use
- Made in the USA
- Cute, dog bone shape so it won’t be confused with other household sponges
- Attaches to most vacuum wands
- Patented, self-cleaning red fibers easily remove pet hair, lint, and debris
- Acts as both lint roller and brush to collect even the finest particles
- Five inches wide for the perfect maneuverability
Odors & Stains
Say goodbye to the stink & stains!
- Enzyme active to permanently eliminate odors
- Doesn’t contain solvents, acids, or other known hazardous materials, so it’s safe for use on items that your pet comes in direct contact with – like pet beds, chew toys, blankets, or kennels
- 32 oz (available in 1 Gallon too)
- Safe for carpet, upholstery, fabrics, and clothing
- Patent pending and only available through CentralVacuumStores.com
- Pour directly into your vacuum dirt canister or bag to eliminate pet odors that are commonly found in your cleaner.
- Made of activated charcoal granules – an incredibly powerful, natural odor eliminator
- Infused with lavender, rosemary, and lemongrass essential oils
Pet fur can’t hide from these tools!
- For cleaning and dusting of any surface, high or low
- 360 degree fibers catch every piece of dust they encounter
- 360 degree swiveling handle
- Rubber grips pet hair and removes from carpet and upholstery
- Fits most vacuum brands
- Adapter included
- Electronically charged foam head attracts and collects pet fur and hair
- Easy to rinse foam head for fast cleaning
- Maneuvers around corners and molding
- Safe to use on all floor types – no scratches or scuffs
- No chemicals necessary, so it’s safe for pets